Tuesday, June 3, 2008

MATCH DAY PREVIEW: 6/8

As Joe has informed everyone via e-mail, after a few disruptions and trips back to the old 'hood (the ploughed fields of Trap Hagen) we are now back to 9am starts every Sunday at Waldwick High until further notice.

Also note, while I am playing on Sunday morning I cannot risk an injury as I've promised Bob Bradley I will be available for selection for the USA against Argentina on Sunday night. This despite me being: 1) a bit shit and 2) not actually a US citizen. That said, if Landon Donovan is out with a sore arse or something, I'm ready and my arse is in perfect shape (in fact it's the shape and size of a hot air balloon.)

Keeble #6
First member of the "WSS 4,000 Goal Club"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adam,
Hey, no matter what, your bits and bytes are not completely lost to the internet's swirling vortex of eternal nothingness. It's with great ambivalence I await the trill of my Mac announcing yet another installment of your WSS musings.

You are our own Bard of the Beautiful Game,

Hock #12

adamkeeble said...

Thanks, Hock. But the truth is, I do it for the money.