Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday July 22

A beautiful July morning, the heat wave is broken for a day or two, and the guys came out in droves.  We had as many as 32 today: guests included Aikaz, Steve, Minor and Jake.  Tim and John Billow are back, and a late arrival, Mark Forest!  Notably absent: Jamal, Imad, Frank & Dimos.  Frank may be recuperating or vacationing, Jamal is off for two months in Israel.  Doug in the white net, Minor in for blue, Steve played a little left half but switched back into net after a while.

I forgot my scorecard, so I have to get down what I can remember right away.  First and most importantly, Keebow had 4 for blue. In fact he had all the blue goals.  Read it and weep.

Mark Schwartz scored for white, then Bobbie own goaled for white making it 2-2.

Mu headed one in for white, Mario had a few, maybe Jay?  Towards the end Kieth hit a lazer shot from about the 30 that knuckled around a bunch of players and found the net!  Great shot Hock!

I don't really remember the rest, E mail me if I forgot your goal.

No comments: