Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Feb 26

Cool, like 30 and sunny, but windy at times. When the wind abated, it was really nice on the turfs.  We started 10 v 10 full court.  Jerry brought his son Alex, I brought Will.  Our old friend Doug in the blue net so as to have the sun at his back, Keith and Snarky Mark shared the net foir white.

Jeff for white  1-0
Will intercepts a shit goal kick by me, passes to George for white  2-0
Alex to Jay for blue  2-1
Joe D steals the ball,  dishes to Jay  2-2
Doug gets caught dicking with the ball, steel by Jeff  3-2
Doug with a mighty kick to Joe D  3-3
Mario lobs one in for his favorite team, white, 4-3
Imad, white  5-3
Mark Miller to Jeff 6-3
Some re-adjustments at this late stage in the game, some guys left, the Marks came over to blue and we continued 8 v 8 full court;
Imad  7-3
MM to Rocculous 7-4
Imad 8-4

As Jelly stated, "We know what we have to do: keep the ball away from Joe."  Maybe next week.
Done and done.  Jay shared some of his home made vino after the match.  Tasty, but I'm a beer guy.  10 v 10 is tough on an old guy like me.  lots of touches, though, great fun.

Apparently, Keebo was found out and has been deported.  God speed son.

1 comment:

adamkeeble said...

I got a temporary work visa, so I can come back and score goals on Sunday mornings only. See you Sunday. You want me to wear blue?