Sunday, May 25, 2008

MATCH DAY 6/1

Next Sunday's game will either be at Waldwick High at 8:30 (early start - we have to be off the field by 10:30) or at Ramsey High if neither we, nor Ramsey, can field two full-strength teams and we will combine.

This is, as of now, the last game time to be affected and from now on all games will be 9-11am at Waldwick High.

If you are reading this, and WILL be available for the game next Sunday, please add a comment saying so. It will help us keep track (we hope - this is something of an experiment.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will play Sunday 6/1. Either venue @ 8:30.

adamkeeble said...

And obviously, I am in.

Anonymous said...

Bobby "I'm a mainframe guy I don't do blogs" Mangione says "I'm in"
Scott "screw the bloody blog I'm using email and if you don't like it kiss my ass" Rosen is also advises he's in.

So as of Wednesday 10pm we're looking at a rollicking full-on 2 v 2. I did reach out to Bill Lara but haven't heard back yet.