Monday, January 16, 2012

Sunday January 15

Forecast is for cold, and I had sent out an E mail to the group encouraging one and all to show up in spite of the weather. Sunday morning it's like 8 degrees at my house and I'm reconsidering, sorry for my E and checking to see if a saner mind had canceled the game. Damn. So it's cold, no biggie, but it's windy too. Ouch. We started with six v six and hurdles for goals just to keep moving. In a short time we were playing with the big goals on a shortened field, but then it was full sides full court, game on. With all the hats and face masks, it looked like the Burkha Bowl. The cold air made it tough to catch one's breath and we quit a little early.

I forgot my score pad, but Fernando had a quick hat trick for white, Keeble says he had one too, and generally the white team scored more points than the blue. Steve in the blue goal tried not to use his hands cause it's just too cold, Doug was in Las Vegas or someplace warmer.

It's still better than last year. Go Giants. See you next week.

No comments: