Monday, June 14, 2010

Sunday June 13

Saturday Mark, Mark, Steve, Hock & I assembled at the Allendale Bar & Grill to watch the USA vs. England World Cup game. A fun time was had by all, thanks to Keebs, who was afraid to come. It would be fun to do this again, but the next couple of USA games are 10 am starts.

Sunday 7 AM start, 70 and overcast. We started with 9 v 9 full court, latecomers brought it up to full sides. No J no C no Kennington. Steve P had a couple of beauties for the Blue, Keebs had a couple of uglies for the Red, Jordan hooked in a corner for an unassisted goal for the Red, Shamu had none that I remember. My knee was bothering me, so I sat in goal for the Red for the whole game. Red win, 6-5 or so.

Next week its Father's Day, best day of the year, so all you mother effers come out for a great time at 8AM. Adam has offered to collect any offerings of canned food that we may care to bring and carry it to the Center for Food Action, a worthy cause.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, all that bad karma you were wishing on Green definitely paid off. How you kept your concentration up and that face on throughout the whole match I'll never know. Kudos!!!!