Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sunday January 17, 2010

Happy New Years all. This week we had 11 v. 11 for most of the game, overcast but not too cold conditions. The game was tied at nil till about the half, when blue scored five unanswered goals. Red slowly started back, with three or four goals before the time ran out.

Last week we had 9 v. 10 in much colder conditions. Those who did not show shall forever be referred to as nancies. 9 v. 10 full court is quite a work out, and as I recall the blue team may have prevailed.

There was also a Wednesday game this week, 9 v. 9 on a reduced field. Sounds like it was fun, sorry I missed it. I think we're on for this Wednesday, I think the consensus time is 7-9 PM, but pay attention to your E-maills as game time approaches.

1 comment:

adamkeeble said...

I believe the correct term is "Marys"